A Scrumptious Fall Delight
Indulge in the perfect blend of pumpkin and chocolate with One Bowl Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. This easy recipe promises moist and flavorful muffins, capturing the essence of autumn. A delightful treat for any occasion.
When it comes to delectable flavor combinations, few rival the warmth of pumpkin and the richness of chocolate. In this delightful recipe inspired by The Kitchn blog, these two ingredients join forces to create a treat that’s perfect for cozy afternoons or brunch gatherings. The aroma wafting from your oven will transport you to autumnal bliss.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat and Prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease the cups.
- Whisk Dry Ingredients:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.
- Incorporate Wet Ingredients:
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add in the melted butter, eggs, pumpkin puree, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips:
- Gently fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips, ensuring they are evenly distributed.
- Fill Muffin Cups:
- Using a scoop or spoon, divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake to Perfection:
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool and Enjoy:
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle a few additional chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze for future indulgence.
These One Bowl Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are a testament to the delightful union of fall flavors. Whip up a batch and savor the season’s essence one delectable bite at a time!
Note: Recipe adapted from The Kitchn blog.
Disclaimer: Recipe details and measurements are subject to personal preference and dietary restrictions. Adjustments can be made as needed.
View our other seasonal recipes or click below.