Embarking on a career in real estate is an exhilarating journey filled with limitless potential. As a new agent, you’re stepping into a dynamic industry that thrives on adaptability, market insight, and client relationships. To ensure you hit the ground running, it’s crucial to navigate the administrative essentials from the get-go.
One of the initial steps in this process is completing the onboarding forms.
- W-9 Taxpayer
- Water Wonderland Application Forms
- Emmet Association of Realtors Board Application
- Workman’s Compensation Exclusion Form
- Independent Contractor Contract/ Policies & Procedures
Next, help your manager complete the following:
- Schedule headshot photos
- Draft two unique bios for use on http://www.FairbairnRealty.com and http://www.ColdwellBanker.com
- Setup your office and cell phone voicemails
- Save the MAR Legal Hotline phone number to your contacts: 800.522.2820
- Install the RingCentral App
- Setup your office email
- Register for Coldwell Banker University new agent trainings
- Save important links to your web browser bookmarks bar
Finally, review these new agents documents:
- Golden rule
- How to measure square footage
- What is floor time?
- The Coldwell Banker Way to Market a Listing
We’re excited that you have chose in Coldwell Banker Fairbairn Realty to begin your career in real estate. We will do all that we can to ensure your success. Click here to dive into more resources.