Interested in how the market was doing in April 2016?
43 Homes were sold in Emmet County
Alanson – 5 homes
Bay Harbor – 2 homes
Boyne Falls – 1 homes
Brutus– 1 homes
Harbor Springs – 13 homes (3 water front, 1 water access)
Levering – 2 homes
Petoskey – 19 homes (3 water front)
- The highest list price of homes sold was $3.5 million while the lowest list price was $17,500.
- The average list price was $471,569.
- The highest sale price of homes sold in April 2016 was $3,450,000.
- The lowest sale price was $17,000.
- The average sale price was $446,685.
- Total sales volume for Emmet County in 2016 was $19,207,475!
- The average marketing time was just 200 days.
- The home with the highest days on market was on for 722 days and was originally listed at $159,000.
- The shortest marketing time was 132 days from list to completion of sale.
There were 16 vacant land sales in Emmet County in the month of April.
Bay Harbor – 1 (water front lot)
Good Hart – 2 (1 with water access)
Harbor Springs– 7 (2 with water front, 1 with acreage over 50 acres)
Petoskey – 6 (2 with acreage between 5 -10 acres)
- Longest marketing time was 1108 days (original list price was $1,350,000 – Lake Michigan Waterfront).
- Average days on market was 229 days.
- The highest list price of land sold was $1,550,000 while the lowest was just $1! (This was for a Birchwood Farms lot.)
- The average list price was $248,937.
- The highest sale price of land listed was $1,550,000 (on market for 358 days).
- The average price of land sold was $219,962.
Data provided by the NMMLS. Compiled for you by Fairbairn Realty. Call 231-548-9336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.