Interested in how the market was doing in March 2016?
For the month of March (2016) according to the data provided by Northern Michigan MLS, there were 732 active homes on the market with an average list price of $679,839. Of these listings, the average marketing time was 249 days.
- In March, there were 133 homes listed and 38 sold in Emmet County.
- The average LIST price for homes was $320,312 while the average SALE price was $282,228.
- The highest list price of homes sold in March 2016 was $2,199,000 while the lowest list price of homes sold was $29,000.
- The highest sale price was $1,835,000 and the lowest sale price was just $6,250!
- The total volume of sales in Mar. was $10,724,689!
- The average day on market for a home was 184 days.
The location breakdown is as follows:
Alanson – 3 homes (1 water front)
Bay Harbor– 4 homes (1 water front)
Brutus – 2 homes
Harbor Springs – 11 homes (2 water access)
Levering – 2 homes
Pellston – 2 homes (1 water front)
Petoskey– 14 homes (1 water front)
Total – 38 sales
- 4 homes had water frontage – Alanson, Bay Harbor, Pellston & Petoskey
- 2 homes had water access – Harbor Springs.
Data provided by the NMMLS. Compiled for you by Fairbairn Realty. Call 231-548-9336 or email email@example.com with any questions.