Interested in how the market was doing in May 2016?
Homes Sold – 65 (up by 12 from the previous month)
Alanson– 2 Homes (1 Water Front)
Bay Harbor – 1 Home &1 Condo
Conway– 2 Condos ( Water Front)
Good Hart – 1
Harbor Springs – 28 (7 Condos)
Levering – 1
Pellston – 1
Petoskey – 28 (5 Condos)
- The highest list price of homes sold in Emmet County during May 2016 was $1,199,000 while the lowest was $39,900.
- The average list price was $243,598.
- The highest sold price was $1,025,000 while the lowest was $31,000.
- The average sale price was $225,876.
- Marketing time for homes sold in April, 2016 was on average 227 days.
- The longest marketing time was 1168 days for a condo located in the Lakeside Club.
- 5 homes were sold before they were listed.
- Most sales were either cash or conventional (mortgages) while 2 were sold under land contract.
The total sales volume of homes sold in May 2016 was $14,681,990.
Vacant Land Sold – 8 lots under 5 acres
Bay Harbor – 1 Water Front
Harbor Springs – 3
Petoskey – 4
- The highest list price of lots sold in May 2016, was $899,000.
- The lowest list price of lots sold was $10,000.
- The average list price was $158,650.
- The highest sold price of lots sold was $775,000.
- The lowest sale price was $5,500.
- The average sale price was $135,612.
- The total sales volume in May 2016 was $1,084,900.
- The longest marketing time for land sold in May 2016 was 1673 days.
- The shortest marketing time was 84 days on market.
- The average time required to market vacant land that sold in May 2016 was 501 days.
Data provided by the NMMLS. Compiled for you by Fairbairn Realty. Call 231-548-9336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.