Join the 2023 Week of Understanding
Join Coldwell Banker’s parent company, Anywhere Real Estate, for its 2023 Week of Understanding, May 9 – 11, to hear insightful stories of inspiration, discover how we can take action to create a culture of belonging in our own workplaces and learn how we can harness the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion to drive positive change in the real estate industry and beyond. View the event schedule. Feel free to invite the agents in your offices to attend.
Build Your Global Business Pipeline
Get Insights into the Real Estate Market in Vacation Destinations
Did you miss out on the first Global Roadshow? Watch the recording now, and join us for the next event on May 11 at 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT. This event will feature Daveed Hollander of Coldwell Banker Costa Rica, Carla Kidd of Coldwell Banker Island Affiliates, Kim Carmichael of Coldwell Banker Canada, and will be moderated by Michael Altneu, Coldwell Banker Vice President of Global Luxury. Join the event live or add the meeting to your calendar.
We are thrilled to share that the new and improved coldwellbanker.com site launched last week. This new site allows the Coldwell Banker brand to be more agile in reacting to consumer behavior and continuously optimize search engine performance. This initial phase of launch focuses on the website’s core functions that consumers utilize most: property search. Phase two will add features specific to agent, team, and office search, while phase three will center around a more customized experience for visitors including alerts, personalized searches, and more. Visit the Advertising page on Desk to view the FAQ, Top Things to Know, Website Data Sources, and Website Lead Sources.
From David Marine, CMO of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC:
|VISIT THE NEW COLDWELLBANKER.COM |
Earlier this month, I shared a message informing you that the Coldwell Banker® brand will be releasing a new version of coldwellbanker.com that will allow us to be more agile in reacting to changes in consumer behavior, and continuously optimize for search engine performance. I am happy to share that the new coldwellbanker.com is now live.
As I talked about in my first email, the initial phase of launch focused on the website’s core function that consumers utilize most: property search. Phase two will add additional features to the mix specific to agent, team, and office search, while phase three will center around a more customized experience for visitors including alerts, personalized searches, and more. I encourage you to visit the new site and explore. Visit the Advertising page on Desk to view resources related to the new coldwellbanker.com, including: FAQs Top Things to Know Website Data Sources We will keep you updated as new features and enhancements are rolled out. In the meantime, if you have technical issues with the site, please submit a Help Desk ticket by calling 1-877-426-5393.
Chief Marketing Officer
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
The Coldwell Banker® national brand website, coldwellbanker.com, has received a complete design and functionality overhaul including an enhanced SEO strategy and a best-in-class consumer experience. Learn more about what to expect and take advantage of our resources.
- Mortgage up for a second week, but may top out soon – Real Estate News Online, 4/27/23
- Pending home sales fell last month for the first time since November – CNN Online, 4/28/23
- Weekly jobless claims unexpectedly drop by 16,000 – NY Post, 4/27/23
- Key inflation gauge for the Fed rose 0.3% in March as expected – CNBC Online, 4/28/23
As a trusted expert advisor, it’s important that you are ready to help your clients understand exactly what to expect from the market, how to contemplate their financing and the reality of the housing market.
- Make sure your buyer comes to listings with a preapproval letter based on what down payment they can afford and fits within their monthly budget.
- Make sure your seller knows that now is a great time to list, as there are buyers who want their home right now. The lack of housing inventory is an advantage for sellers. Reports of multiple offers are still occurring on about a third of all listings, and 28% of homes are selling above list price, according to Chief Economist Lawrence Yun
- While prices have adjusted downward to more sustainable levels, multiple offer situations could result in higher offer prices as well.
- Look in your market for expired listings and FSBOs that may be ripe for a new sales
- Do not stop your outreach to your sphere of influence. Continue to share your expertise and if you need new ideas, check out Coldwell Banker University on Desk for many educational opportunities, sales strategies and much more.
- The Coldwell Banker suite of products and advanced technology have been designed to help agents manage shifting markets. Tools like Listing Concierge, Homeplace, RealVitalize, CBU Learning and Next Available Appointment enable agents to work efficiently, drive business growth and simplify the consumer experience. Read the latest 2023 Marketing Plan on Desk for an introduction to the best tools to jumpstart your business.
- Economic Indicators and Anywhere positioning will be shared following the Q1 2023
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. Earnings Conference Call – For more information
- Good Luck Recruiting: Fewer Real Estate Agents Say They’re Willing to Change
Brands – 4/4/23
- Kamini Lane Named President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Realty – 3/22/23
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury’s “The Report” Identifies the 2023 Trends and Opportunity Markets Impacting Global Luxury Real Estate – 3/13/23
- Coldwell Banker Uncovers Why International Buyers Dream of Owning U.S. Real Estate – 3/7/23
Coldwell Banker Resources
- Custom Videos
- CB Estimate
- Move Meter
- Seller’s Assurance Program
- Agent Priority Report
- The Report 2023
- 2023 International Consumer Survey
- The Trend Report
- Dream Destination Survey
- Dream Campaign
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE FOR
Coldwell Banker Fairbairn Realty
Coldwell Banker Fairbairn Realty is a people-oriented company operating a quality real estate business dedicated to meeting the needs and expectations of our clients, our sales associates, our employees, and our community. These are our commitments:
TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS: Whether buying, selling, or leasing, we strive to provide for you the finest quality real estate services at a fair value and do it efficiently and enthusiastically.
TO OUR SALES ASSOCIATES/REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES: Our desired goal is to provide for you a safe and secure work environment that builds self-esteem, a sense of belonging, pride and teamwork.
TO OUR COMMUNITY: We will be responsible corporate citizens by actively supporting local community development efforts. We will maintain facilities which enhance the neighborhood we serve.
Agents are more satisfied at Coldwell Banker than at any other real estate office. Find out why.