The Report 2023, published by the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program, curates the latest luxury agent resource. An insider intelligence and forecasted market trends report from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists and other wealth experts.
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® is recognized as a world leader in the marketing of exceptional properties and is widely considered to be among the world’s consummate marketing programs for successfully promoting luxury properties to a local, national and international marketplace.
New to The Report this year is the agent vision survey, which polled over 600 Luxury Property Specialists around the globe on topics ranging from market conditions to the latest in marketing tactics and the most desired home features and amenities among their high-net-worth clients. Compiled from these insights, ‘The List,” is a sharable must-read for followers of real estate trends if they want to know what’s driving affluent consumer buying and selling decisions in 2023.
Also included in The Report, along with much more:
- Luxury in Review 2022 – Mixed quarterly data signals the start of a housing market correction
- U.S. Luxury Outlook 2023 – Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists, Luxury Institute CEO Milton Pedraza and other thought leaders reveal the trends most likely to define the next iteration of American high-end property buying and selling
- The Opportunity Index – A review of 125 U.S. luxury home markets that could be opportunities for buyers and sellers this spring
- New Narratives for 2023 – The next stories shaping the luxury real estate landscape, from the psychology of pricing to the outsized influence of the Top 20% and the top market misconceptions, debunked
- Global Luxury Outlook 2023 – The trends currently driving high-net-worth global property buying
The Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program released The Report, the annual luxury agent resource for domestic and international market overviews and an outlook on luxury real estate. If you have not gotten your hands on a copy yet, take a look at the digital version. Agents can customize The Report and position themselves as the go-to source for luxury real estate. Click here for more information on The Report.
Get Expert analysis of the Global Luxury real estate market, US and International Luxury outlook, top 20 buyer and seller opportunities in the U.S. and the future outlook for luxury in 2023.
Showcase your knowledge of the luxury real estate market through 2023’s Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Report. Customize your copy today and receive a digital file to share on your website and social media platforms – print option also available.
- Personalizing your cover with your name and brokerage
- Preparing the inside front cover with your contact details and professional biography
- Including your name, contact information and social media links on the back cover
- The digital format file for easy placement in all your social media platforms, website and/or email.
- Print options available
Option 3 – Full Customization – Contact Reports@TheReportsGroup.com for more information
All digital and print files will be provided with full instructions on how to share, upload, embed and integrate onto your website and social media platforms. Personalization of your luxury agent resource is based on the example shown here on this website – additional requests will be subject to extra charges. Be sure to contact us with any additional questions.
CUSTOMIZED PRINT OPTIONS:
We provide you with “a ready to print file” LINK to your customized report.
1. This link can be forwarded directly to your local printer – who can then download the file directly from our dropbox.
2. Or you can order through Xpressdocs, and we will send them your print file.
PRINTING COSTS WITH XPRESSDOCS
15 copies = $439.99
25 copies = $583.01
50 copies = $939.77
100 copies = $17.48 per book
500 copies = $7,345.59
Plus Shipping costs
Are available through Xpressdocs – please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or access their order desk through CBDesk.
How to Use The Report
The International Consumer Survey
Last week, the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury program published the findings of the 2023 International Consumer Survey, which highlights consumer sentiments of over 1,200 high-net-worth respondents from 12 countries. The findings reveal the desires and attitudes of international luxury home buyers, offering insight into what’s driving interest in U.S. real estate, popular relocation locations, and the factors impacting those relocation purchases. Read the full press release here.
Earlier this month, an exclusive benefit to the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury program was announced, specifically for certified Luxury Property Specialists – a complimentary subscription to Wealth Engine. Wealth Engine allows Luxury Property Specialists to create and download targeted prospect lists from over 45 sources on more than 100 million U.S. individuals in real-time. To get started using Wealth Engine, read and submit the Wealth Engine Agreement Form. Click here for more information on this incredible benefit.