“The Report,” the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Program’s highly anticipated resource, which received 4.8 million press impressions in the first week (released March 1st, 2022), is now available. To view The Report, click here.
This document, dubbed “The Report” curates luxury real estate insider intelligence and forecasted market trends from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists and other wealth experts.
Also included in “The Report” are the challenges and opportunities that may eventually influence international high-end property buying and selling. This year’s guide showcases a historic double-digit affluent population growth (up 19.8% in 2021), the return of international buyers, and 2022 trends and opportunity markets that are transforming global luxury real estate. Those Double digit global wealth gains and new living patterns drove a historic luxury real estate expansion in 2021. It could have major implications for 2022 and beyond. Expect to see:
- Six trends impacting the year ahead
- Opportunity Index identifying the top U.S. markets with luxury growth potential
Included in this year’s report, along with much more:
- Luxury in Review: A look back on the luxury real estate market trends that shaped 2021
- Vision Survey: An exclusive survey of Luxury Property Specialists on the latest home buying preferences impacting the high-end
- U.S. Luxury 2022 Outlook: The six trends most likely to influence this year and beyond
- Supply and demand equilibrium
- Rising luxury price thresholds
- A new map for luxury
- Luxury new development on the rise
- The sustainability shift
- Return of international buyers
- The Opportunity Index – A review of 120 U.S. markets that still may have room to rise and houses to buy in 2022
- Global Luxury Outlook: The wealth and real estate footprints of 21 international cities outside of the U.S. provided by Wealth-X
- Financial Drivers of Wealth: The economic and financial factors impacting luxury real estate, plus 2022 money insights from wealth expert Barry Ritholtz
- The Agent’s Changing Role: A Q&A with M. Ryan Gorman, Liz Gehringer and Tim Foley
The Report 2022:
Luxury Market Insights
Showcase your knowledge of the luxury real estate market through 2022’s Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Report.
- Personalizing your cover with your name and brokerage
- Preparing the inside front cover with your contact details and professional biography
- Including your name, contact information and social media links on the back cover
- The digital format file for easy placement in all your social media platforms, website and/or email.
- Print options available
Option 3 – Full Customization – Contact Reports@TheReportsGroup.com for more information
All digital and print files will be provided with full instructions on how to share, upload, embed and integrate onto your website and social media platforms. Personalization of your report is based on the example shown here on this website – additional requests will be subject to extra charges. Be sure to contact us with any additional questions.
CUSTOMIZED PRINT OPTIONS:
We provide you with “a ready to print file” LINK to your customized report.
1. This link can be forwarded directly to your local printer – who can then download the file directly from our dropbox.
2. Or you can order through Xpressdocs, and we will send them your print file.
PRINTING COSTS WITH XPRESSDOCS
25 copies = $26.41 per book
50 copies = $20.10 per book
100 copies = $17.48 per book
Plus Shipping costs
Are available through Xpressdocs – please contact them directly at email@example.com or access their order desk through CBDesk.