Discover the highlights of the 2023 Gen Blue Experience – an event dedicated to growing your business through enriching sessions and networking opportunities. From top-notch speakers to tailored experiences, relive the magic of this unforgettable event. Share your feedback for a chance to shape future experiences. See you next year!
2023 GEN BLUE EXPERIENCE
DAY 1 RECAP
The Coldwell Banker® network brought the party to Atlanta this week for the 2023 Gen Blue Experience. The first day of Gen Blue® was pure Georgia Peach awesomeness! From General Session to the breakout sessions and evening networking receptions, the day was jam-packed with Coldwell Banker activities and events. Here’s a recap of the top 10 takeaways:
- To kick off General Session, Toneisha Harris from The Voice, gave a fierce rendition of Katy Perry’s “Roar”. Then, President and CEO, Anywhere Franchise Brands Liz Gehringer welcomed attendees and introduced the newest member of the Coldwell Banker family, superstar agent Glennda Baker and her team, The Diamond Squad. Liz also highlighted the power of our network and how we are always there to help one another, like the team at Coldwell Banker Island Properties during the devastating wildfires in Maui, Hawaii. You can still show your support by donating to the Coldwell Banker Island Properties GoFundMe. Then, Liz had the privilege of introducing the new President, Coldwell Banker Affiliates Jason Waugh. Jason shared his background in real estate and his reasoning for wanting to be a part of the Coldwell Banker brand. A big part of that reasoning was because of you – all the wonderful agents and broker/owners that are a part of the brand.
- Coldwell Banker Realty National Vice President, Field Marketing Lindsay Listanski and Vice President of Marketing for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group Tommy King discussed this year’s national media campaign, Move Meter Match Up, and showed how networking members can bring the campaign to life on both a national and a local level.
- Coldwell Banker Realty Regional President, West Jennifer Lind moderated an amazing all-star agent panel which included insights from Coldwell Banker agents Ashley Cooper, Josh LeGare, Rachel Love, and Tim Smith.
- It wouldn’t be a General Session if we did not honor and recognize the 2023 Coldwell Banker Nomination Award winners. Join us in giving a big congratulations to this year’s honorees!
- Hélder Batista – Chandler Barton Spirit Award
- Jim Allen – Preserving the Trust Award
- Christie Perkins – Coldwell Banker Heroes
- David DiGregorio – St. Jude Star of Hope
- Marne Harris – Women on the Move
- Khrista Jarvis – Women on the Move
- Kate Rossi – Women on the Move
- President and CEO, Anywhere Brands and Anywhere Advisors Sue Yannaccone commented on the state of the real estate industry and the importance of the What Moves Her initiative in promoting and advocating for women throughout not only Coldwell Banker, but the entire real estate industry.
- Coldwell Banker Chief Marketing Officer David Marine spoke about the lasting effect of storytelling and how the Coldwell Banker brand’s origin story is one of the greatest of all time! He touted some of the brand’s stats that prove that Coldwell Banker is truly the best brand in real estate. David then welcomed another G.O.A.T (greatest of all time, that is!) to the stage – the one and only Shaquille O’Neal. David and Shaq sat down for a fireside chat, where they discussed business, basketball, and much more.
- Coldwell Banker SVP of Growth and Affiliate Services Ashley Dembowski talked about the importance and impact of the CB Supports St. Jude Program. Last year, the Coldwell Banker network raised an astounding $100,000 in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital at the 2022 Gen Blue event, and this year, we are hoping to again support this incredible cause in a big way. You can still donate to the live Gen Blue fundraiser for St. Jude.
- Toneisha Harris, from The Voice, shared her story of triumph and performed a song dedicated to her son. Then, President, Coldwell Banker Affiliates Jason Waugh closed out the General Session.
- After the General Session, attendees packed into more than 20 breakout sessions to hone their skills and learn new ways to build their business. These sessions focused on business building through storytelling, market analysis, product overviews, productivity, social media and more.
- Evening calendars were packed with fun and networking. Director, Global Service Kaitlin McMurdo and Coldwell Banker international affiliates hosted a Global Networking Reception at the Marketplace for U.S.-based agents to meet and mingle with our international counterparts.
And that was only DAY 1.
DAY 2 RECAP
Today’s schedule for the 2023 Gen Blue Experience was designed to empower you in advancing your business. It featured enriching breakout sessions, valuable networking opportunities in the Marketplace, and a memorable closing night celebration called “Celebrate in a Sea of Blue” at the Georgia Aquarium. Here’s a summary of the top 5 highlights:
- We went all out with over 60 dynamic learning sessions on Day 2 of the Gen Blue Experience. These sessions boasted exceptional speakers like Sean Carpenter, Katie Lance, and Jim Edwards, covering pertinent real estate topics including lead generation, artificial intelligence, social media, and storytelling. These courses were pivotal in adapting to the evolving market.
- The Marketplace was the go-to hub with abundant networking opportunities and a host of tailored experiences exclusively for Gen Blue experience attendees. We hope you had a chance to explore our sponsors and exhibitors, utilize the headshot station, create your own custom videos, and enjoy some quality time with adorable puppies.
- A fresh addition this year was Referral Row, designed specifically for affiliated agents and leaders to enhance their networking prowess. It provided education sessions and market-specific breakout rooms, fostering new connections.
- Since its launch in 2020, What Moves Her has ignited a movement of women leaders within the Coldwell Banker® network. To pay tribute to these remarkable women, we invited the Women on the Rise Award winners to an exclusive reception at the Georgia Aquarium.
- As the sun sets over the Atlanta skyline, get ready for a spectacular wave of blue to descend on the Georgia Aquarium for the Gen Blue Closing Night Party, “Celebrate in a Sea of Blue!” With an abundance of marine life, including an awe-inspiring whale shark, and a touch of Coldwell Banker magic, this Closing Night Party will go down in history!
The success of the Gen Blue Experience would not have been possible without you. We extend our heartfelt thanks to our exceptional network of agents, brokers, managers, and staff for making the 2023 Generation Blue Experience a truly unforgettable event.
On Friday, you can expect an email seeking your feedback on the 2023 Gen Blue Experience. We highly encourage you to complete the survey as your input will be invaluable in shaping future events for the better. If you were unable to attend, please share your thoughts on how we can make future attendance worthwhile for you.
Looking forward to seeing you next year!