Indulge in the luscious delight of Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake! Creamy cream cheese meets spiced pumpkin in a harmonious dessert. Perfect for autumn gatherings. Join Coldwell Banker Fairbairn Realty in savoring the essence of fall. 🍰🎃
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
For the Topping:
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Prepare the Crust:
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Press into Pan:
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, creating an even crust.
- Bake the Crust:
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow it to cool while preparing the filling.
- Prepare the Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Incorporate Pumpkin and Spices:
- Add the pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and a pinch of salt. Beat until all ingredients are well incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the Crust:
- Pour the pumpkin and cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust, spreading it evenly.
- Bake the Cheesecake:
- Place the pan back in the oven and bake for about 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center slightly jiggles.
- Cool and Chill:
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door ajar for about an hour. Then, transfer it to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add Whipped Cream and Toppings:
- Once fully chilled, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan. Spread a layer of whipped cream over the top. Optionally, sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Slice and Serve:
- Use a sharp knife to slice the cheesecake into servings.
- Enjoy Your Luscious Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- Serve chilled and savor the perfect harmony of creamy cream cheese and spiced pumpkin in this delectable dessert.
Note: For a festive touch, consider garnishing with a sprinkle of cinnamon or a dusting of powdered sugar before serving.
Indulge in the luscious delight of Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake! 🍰🎃
Inspired by TheFlavorBender