Want to know what market activity has happened on Crooked Lake lately? How about Pickerel Lake? Read below to find out!
As of today, November 3rd, 2017, according to the Northern Michigan MLS, there are homes for sale with Crooked Lake & Pickerel Lake water frontage.
Crooked Lake Activity:
- 2800 Oden Road, listed at $299,900 ( Condo with Shared Access); 350′ frontage
- 4468 Oden Road, listed at $274,900; 450′ shared frontage
- 5235 Graham Road, listed at $650,000; 76′ frontage
- 3958 Oden Road, listed at $279,900; 50′ frontage
- 3220 Merritt Street, listed at $127,500 (Condo with Shared Access); 300′ frontage
- 5207 Graham Road, listed at $224,730 (currently pending sale); 75′ frontage
Pickerel Lake Activity:
- 1510 N Ellsworth, listed at $328,000; 163′ frontage
- 9633 Trails End, listed at $1,799,000; 219′ frontage
So what sold?
10373 Township Park sold in October. List price was $489,900 with 100′ frontage on Pickerel Lake. This home was on the market 151 days.
8037 Channel Road sold in October as well. List price was $725,000 with 100′ frontage on Crooked Lake. This home was on the market 68 days.
Do you want more details on your housing market? Fairbairn has been “A Trusted Name in Northern Michigan since 1895.” To find out why, call a Fairbairn Realty agent today 231-548-9336.
Data provided by the NMMLS/ Water Wonderland MLS. Compiled for you by Fairbairn Realty. Call 231-548-9336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Based on information from the Water Wonderland MLS, Inc. and the Northern Michigan MLS, for the period (October 1st) through (October 31st).