Interested in how the market was doing in January 2016?
For the month of January (2016) according to the data provided by Northern Michigan MLS, there were 1,732 active listings with an average list price of $391,288.
These listings included homes, land, commercial properties and multi-family buildings like apartments and duplexes.
In January, there were 69 homes listed and 22 sold in Emmet County.
- The average LIST price for homes was $238,122 while the average SALE price was $225,255.
- The highest list price of homes sold in January 2016 was $1,649,000 while the lowest list price of homes sold was $42,000.
- The highest sale price of homes sold was $1,505,000 while the lowest sale price was $38,000.
- The average day on market for a home was 209 days.
The location breakdown is as follows:
Alanson – 1 home
Carp Lake – 1 home
Harbor Springs – 7 homes
Petoskey– 12 homes
Total – 22 sales
2 homes were waterfront, one being on Paradise Lake and the other on Lake Michigan.
There were 26 new land listings that came on to the market in January 2016 with 7 sales in Emmet County.
- The average LIST price of land sold was $46,814 and the average SALE price was $38,537.
- The highest list price of vacant land was $99,000 while the highest sale price was $90,000.
- The lowest list price AND sale price was $5,000.
- The average time on market was 508 days.
The location breakdown for land sales is as follows:
Alanson – 1 (water access)
Bay Harbor – 1
Carp Lake – 1
Harbor Springs – 2
Levering – 1 (75-100 acres)
Pellston – 1 (10-15 acres)
Total – 7 Sales
Data provided by the NMMLS. Compiled for you by Fairbairn Realty. Call 231-548-9336 or email email@example.com with any questions.